Welcome and thank you for taking my free WordPress installation service. You’ve taken the right decision and will be on your way to becoming an online entrepreneur pretty soon.
Just follow these simple instructions below:
Step 1: Get a hosting account from Ipage at 80% discount
- Go to: Ipage official website (don’t worry, the link will open in another window so you won’t lose this tutorial)
- When the page loads, click on the “Get Started” button
- On the next page, enter the domain name of your choice (this would be registered for you for free for a whole year as you can see from the screenshot above) and then choose the billing plan of your choice, You can choose 1 year, 2 years or 3 years depending on your preference and budget. But longer the billing cycle, the more discount you get. Choose 1 year billing cycle for a start and click on “Continue”.
- On the next page, Ipage adds some addons like Domain Privacy and Protection. You can remove this by clicking the X button as you don’t really need it. If you choose to add privacy and protection to your domain, you can leave it but it’s not necessary as I’ll show you how to protect your website once it goes live. Click on “Continue”.
- You’ll get a popup message trying to convince you to get the addon but just ignore it by clicking “Remove From Cart”.
- Then, click on “Continue To Add-ons”.
- Ipage would automatically add more addons (Sitelock and Website Backup & Restore), just uncheck them as you don’t need them. You can always secure your website yourself and the backup of your website is always on their database which you can always request for since you’ve a hosting account with them.
- You’ll be taken to the next page where you would fill your billing information and account information (First Name, Last Name, Email address, Phone number, Street Address, Country, State). Just ensure you fill in your best email address and phone number because that’s where Ipage will send your hosting account details. Then enter your credit card details or you can pay with Paypal. Once you’re done, click on “Buy Now”.
You should see a pop up message that your order was successful.
Please Note: Ipage will send you an email containing your hosting details and your username and password. You’ll need this when logging into your control panel, so keep it safe.
Step 2: Forward your hosting details to me
Your next step if to forward the email Ipage sent to you (which contains your hosting details) to Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com. And I’ll get started with the installation setup of your website
Important Reminder: If you encounter any problem here, just give me a call on +2348039185233 or contact me at Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com and I will be more then willing to help you out.