How To Set Up, Secure And Design A Self Hosted WordPress Blog In 30 MinutesYou must have heard of the biggest blogging platform on the planet: WordPress!
It powers big blogs on the internet: CNN, New York Times, Huffingtonpost, Mashable etc.
It has even grown to be become the best content management system you can find today powering more than 23% of the website on the internet and this amazing stats keep increasing every single day.
In fact, Technorati says 52% of blogs on the internet is powered by WordPress! This speaks volume of the efficiency and amazing features WordPress offers.
Now, here’s a quick question:
Have you ever thought you would need a fortune before having your own self hosted WordPress blog?
I once thought so!
Did you ever think you’ll need to be a “web-coding” expert before you could put your blog online?
So I did!
But, what if there was a way you could build your blog right from scratch without any prior knowledge of coding or any other nerve-racking technical stuff.
Well, you’re in luck because that’s exactly what I’m going to show you in a step by step fashion with basic screenshots to guide you along.
Hold on …one second! My name’s Emmanuel Aniekan, a professional blogger, experienced freelance writer and the author of this blog.
3 years ago, I was once like you, a total newbie who knew nothing about website designing neither did I have a blog.
I sought for advice and help from every nook and cranny on the internet: Google, facebook groups, forums etc. without getting a helpful guide.
I struggled for months, wasted a lot of time and energy searching for advice and reading several blog posts on Google without grasping anything.
It was frustrating because everything I found sounded too technical which got me confused rather than enlighten.
The worst part was that most so-called “experts” that I contacted were scammers themselves looking for ways to swindle newbies of their hard-earned cash.
Can you imagine?
Luckily for me, a mentor (I’ll forever be grateful) came to my rescue and offered to help me.
Fast forward to today, after lots of trial and error, I’ve:
- Helped numerous who new nothing about setting up a blog with my free step by step tutorial without paying a dime to any fat-bellied website designer. It’s one of the most popular posts on this blog.
- Succeeded in erasing the fears and excuses of many individuals who want to share their ideas, make an impact with their audience, improve their financial situation and make money online from their writing. (This was the main motive I had when launching OnlineBloggingIncome.com)
- Earned thousands of dollars monthly from affiliate offers and by charging individuals who want me to set up a blog or website for their various online business. This has enabled me to sustain myself, pay my bills and live my life.
I didn’t tell you this to brag or put myself up on a pedestal.
No, far from it.
I shared my story with you to motivate you and give you a sense of believe that: you too can do this!
No matter who you are: you can set up a self hosted WordPress blog for yourself and get paid doing so.
So, if you intended to use your blog to launch a product, win clients, publish a book or make money online – you’re in for a great start.
I want to help you avoid all the pains I endured when I started out.
And that’s why I wrote a step by step blueprint on how to set up, design and secure a self-hosted WordPress blog in 30 Minutes. (or even less) titled: “How To Design A Website Search Engines Fall In Love With”With this guide, you don’t need to pay any website designer a dime to help you design your blog because it has the potencial to turn you into a professional blog designer overnight.
Even if this is your first attempt at setting up a blog, this is the perfect training for you.
Here is a list of topics covered in my sizzling, jaw-dropping and beginners-friendly ebook spanning over 80 pages with massive screenshots to guide you along:
- How I make consistent income setting up blogs for individuals.
- A detailed explanation of the wordpress platform.
- Understanding the wordpress dashboard.
- Setting up your self hosted blog (The essentials)
- Everything you need to know about web hosting and domain registration.
- My recommended web hosts that are reliable and affordable.
- Important tips to follow when choosing a web host.
- how to register a good domain name that ranks well in search engines.
- How to install wordpress plugins to beautify your blog and make it look professional.
- Customizing your sharing buttons.
- Installing a cool theme that sends the right signals to your visitors.
- Customizing your widget area.
- Creating pages and publishing posts.
- Creating categories.
- Deleting useless plugins and posts.
- Securing your website from hackers, spammers and harmful malwares.
- Creating a custom email address (like Emmanuel@onlinebloggingincome.com) for your blog.
- How to make money from your blog (with practical examples)
- … And lots more with massive screenshots to guide you along …
Trust me, this book is highly loaded and (worth over $100) have helped many newbies who knew nothing about setting up and managing a self-hosted blog.
The book assumes you’re a total beginner and gives you the no bullshit steps and guidelines to follow to set up your blog successfully.
“This book is highly recommended for every blogger or intending blogger. The author was able to simplify the mystery behind blogging that even a kindergarten child can lay hands on it and operate a self hosted blog with ease. I have taken to blogging with ease, all thanks to the book. If you’re a newbie blogger, then you must ensure you lay your hands on it. Thanks for this wonderful book, Emmanuel Aniekan.” - (Emmanuel Egobiambu from Vesselofinspiration.com)
So, who exactly is this ebook for?
- If you want to lean how to set up, beautify and secure a self-hosted blog or website without any knowledge of coding or technical stuffs.
- If you want to become a professional wordpress designer and earn income setting up blogs for clients.
- If you want to master every aspect of WordPress (which is the best blogging platform on the planet): customization, design, security and managing a blog effectively.
This ebook is not for people who consider themselves experts with WordPress.
This is one of my best works and I’m confident, you’ll gain a lot from this book to create an online presence for yourself.
In fact, unlike most “so called internet marketers” who leave you at the mercy of your fate or refer you to do some Google search, I’ll always be available to answer your questions or problems you come across in an Exclusive Facebook Group you’ll have access to.
So get started right away.